If you are a dreamer, come in.
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer . . .
If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire,
For we have some flax golden tales to spin.
No matter who we are, where we come from, or what walk of life we travel, one thing unites us all: we all have the power to dream.
achanceto_dream is the meeting place for muses and the expansive world of their dreams. Whether it’s a fantasy world of sleep where the subconscious plays out its deepest secrets and darkest desires or the confines of a medical coma where your muse has only their imagination to live in, here you have the power to write about those world that exist only within the confines of your muse’s mind.
If you can dream it, you can do it…and here, now you can write about it. It can be as far out there, as funny, as angst-ridden as you want it. Do whatever you want because in your dreams, there are no limits.
Follow the Steps
1. Check the Taken Characters and the Reserved List
2. Fill out the application.
3. Wait for approval.
4. Once approved, join the prompt community
5. Then join the ooc community and introduce your character.
6. HAVE FUN!
FYI: Your prompts don't have to be specifically just about a dream, but it must revolve around a dream that your character has. Whether it's a nightmare and they need comfort, they just want to go "WTF" at the strangeness or maybe it's even a prophetic dream they feel they need to warn someone about. Do whatever you wish but the idea is that it's about the dreams.
1. Fandom and original characters are welcomed. There is a small application, but don't worry, it's not too much of a headache to fill out. Right now we're putting restrictions on how many copies of a character there are but we might allow more than one in the future.
2. No modding unless it's something that is agreed between the muns oocly. If it is, just state it in the beginning post that you put up.
3. No attack OOC wise. Seriously, we will not put up with it. If you take IC stuff OOC, we will not stand for it. It's not needed and done too often.
4. There is some adult stuff which is why we're asking the muns be 16 or older. Still if we get muns who aren't comfortable with the sexual stuff, if the post has very high sexual and disturbing content, then LJ cut it.
Since there is going to be adult issues. As long as its not overly disturbing, we're not worried. If you think it might be, contact the mod at the email mentioned above.
5. If there is a complaint given to the mod, it will be dealt with at our discretion and settled quickly.
6. Also, every character must put up one prompt a month to stay active in the community. Sometimes someone can't for legitimate reasons and if you need to miss a month or so, email the mods to let them know. Thank you.
We're fairly easy going here and roleplaying is meant to be fun. Please don't give us a reason to not be easy going anymore.
Layout credit goes to realsoon over at mintyapply